15 Jul Manx Queenies and Stilton
Sometimes when you’re browsing the Web you come across something that you just have to share! That’s exactly what happened when I came across this recipe for Manx Queenies and Stilton on the Queenie Festival website.
Here’s what you need:
- 454g Manx Queenies
- 100g Stilton
- 250ml Double Cream
- 100ml White Wine
- Salt & Pepper
- Vegetable Oil
And here’s how to prepare the queenies:
- Place a frying pan on a high heat and add small amount of oil.
- Add Manx Queenies to the pan and cook quickly for 2-3mins.
- Place Manx Queenies in a dish , then place pan back on heat and add white wine.
- Reduce wine by half, add cream and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and crumble in stilton. Do not re-boil as it will split.
- Return Manx Queenies to the pan allow to heat back through, season to taste.
- Serve in a dish with crusty bread and salad.
That just sounds fantastic, doesn’t it? In fact, I might just throw some together for lunch. Have a good one!